- I just got published in a journal. I am so proud I could burst. Not so proud that I’d show you the paper, which isn’t much… but there is it. The First.
- I went to Rome, and the only really remarkable things here are the ruins, the museums, the ice-cream and the fact that I was with dad. If you are ever in Rome – or Italy – do not miss the Gelato. If you can find the stractiatella (I’m sure I spelled that wrong) flavour, go for it. It is absolutely O-heaven.
- I have tried – quite a few times – to express the shiney-eyed overwhelmed overawed feeling that standing in the middle of the ruins of the Rome. I’ve failed. I’m suddenly convinced that I can say something, so I will give it a shot sometime. Soon.
- I’m in Bangalore, a beautiful city with altogether too much traffic, and in IISc, where the building ooze age, wisdom, learning and geeky fun. I feel at home, in love, and starry-eyed despite the fact that I’ve plugged in a good seven months here. I’m glad. I’m also violently homesick for people.
- It’s Birthday celebration at midnight. Magic.
Edit: Not my birthday. 🙂